I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith

sumber: youtube

I could stay awake just to hear you breathingWatch you smile while you are sleepingWhile you're far away dreamingI could spend my life in this sweet surrenderI could stay lost in this moment foreverEvery moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Don't wanna close my eyesI don't wanna to fall asleepCause I'd miss you babyAnd I don't want to miss a thingCause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream will never doI'd still miss you babyAnd I don't want to miss a thing
Lying close to you feeling your heart beatingAnd I'm wondering what's your dreamingWondering if it's me you're seeingThen I kiss your eyesAnd thank God we're togetherI just wanna stay with you in this moment foreverForever and ever
I don't wanna close my eyesI don't wanna fall asleepCause I'd miss you babyAnd I don't want to miss a thingCause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream will never doI'd still miss you babyAnd I don't want to miss a thing
I don't wanna miss one smileI don't wanna miss one kissI just want to be with youRight here with you, just like thisI just want to hold you closeFeel your heart so close to mineAnd just stay here in this momentFor all the rest of time
Don't wanna close my eyesDon't wanna fall asleepCause I'd miss you babyAnd I don't want to miss a thingCause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream will never doI'd still miss you babyAnd I don't want to miss a thing
I don't wanna close my eyesI don't wanna fall asleepCause I'd miss you babyAnd I don't want to miss a thingCause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream will never doI'd still miss you babyAnd I don't want to miss a thing
Don't want to close my eyesI don't, I don't want to fall asleepAnd I don't want to miss a thing
(hd-images.info)


sumber: kapanlagi.com

Terima Kasih Atas Kunjungan Anda
Judul: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Ditulis Oleh Alfiandi's Blog
Jika mengutip harap mencantumkan sumber dan memberikan link menuju ke artikel I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith ini. Segala bentuk pelanggaran hak cipta akan dilaporkan ke DMCA Takedown. Komentar yang tidak sopan dan tidak berhubungan dengan topik seperti promosi, jualan, dsb tidak akan dipublikasikan. Terima kasih atas perhatiannya. Happy Blogging :)
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment